Ski with confidence in all snow conditions. Salomon’s Q-88 Lux packs maneuverability and control into a lightweight package. A full tip-to-tail wood core gives you maximum stability and powerful rebound, while the utility rocker with an early rise tip and tail give you terrain versatility. This unique carve zone and traditional camber makes these a treat on groomed runs and wide edges lend durability to tackle rock gardens and exposed runs.
- Semi-sandwich construction with ABS sidewalls, monocoque cap construction at the tip and tail for edge grip underfoot and increased maneuverability.
- Full wood core offers stability, powerful rebound and solid contact to filter vibration.
- Utility rocker with early rise tip and tail gives you terrain versatility, float in soft snow, fluid terrain absorption, directional stability and edge grip.
- Wide, durable edges adds shock resistance.
- Traditional cambered carve zone has a focused sidecut for power, energy and grip.
- Hook-free taper features a 5-point sidecut: the tip and tail taper at the extremities for easier turn initiation and smooth steering in soft or variable snow.
- Skin camlock compatible.
- Glossy topsheet.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.