Make tracks and yo-yo them or circumnavigate a long ridgeline. The early-rise rocker and 107mm waist keep them light and floaty, so you can skim through powder. Tip design and sidecut add agility in weird conditions or tight spaces.
- Traditional sandwich design with reinforced cap construction to balance rigidity and flex.
- Lightweight karuba wood core.
- Hollowtech technology, a cut-out in the tip is filled with fibreglass, to reduce weight and prevent the ski from vibrating at speed.
- Standard camber underfoot.
- Early rise tip with hook-free shovel to give the skis stability in firm snow.
- Single radius sidecut for adaptability in tricky terrain and changing conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|