For ladies who see the lite. This women's splitboard has a flex patters and waist width that's tuned for smaller statures and rider with a lower centre of gravity. Designed for exploring anywhere on the mountain, and for making effortless turns on hardpack and floating through soft snow and crud with equal sang-froid.
- Bambooyah Split™ horizontally laminated bamboo core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- K2 Ultratech construction uses a moulded edge and half-height sidewall, optimized to take the abuse of the two halves banging together while skinning.
- Hyper progressive shape is mellow in the tips and more aggressive in the centre for a responsive high-speed ride that’s smooth enough to butter your way from peak to park. Sintered base provides high speed glide and adsorbs deeper and longer for durability.
- Split track inserts for infinite stances.
- Includes touring hardware (heel riser and canted pucks) and K2 Backside climbing skins with an improved Z-clip attachment.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.