Ridley Liz A60 Road Bicycle - Women's
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Developed in collaboration with female pro riders, this sleek frame is an excellent gateway option for women looking to get serious about their riding. Effortless climbs, punchy performance, and fast sprints are all part of this ride's triple-butted, hydroformed aluminum package, further complemented by sharp-edged tube shapes for heightened stiffness and increased impact resistance. A slightly curved top tube lowers the stand-over height and shortens up the reach to better fit female proportions. Flat-sectioned seatstays and asymmetric chainstays absorb road buzz, increasing the length of time you enjoy being in the saddle for your Sunday long ride. A fast and nimble ride, at an accessible price point.
- 7005 aluminum frame is made out of triple butted hydroformed 7000 series T6 aluminum to keep strength high, costs reasonable, and weight low.
- Flat-sectioned seatstays add comfort to the rigid frame, dissipating and absorbing road vibrations before they get to your body.
- Diamond tube-shaping has proven strength with high impact resistance, making a very strong, very stiff head, top, and down tube.
- Oversized, tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Pressfit 30 bottom bracket allows the use of wider down tube and bottom bracket shell, providing maximum power output.
- Shimano® Tiagra components provide crisp shifts and a reliability that allows the rider to focus on the ride.
- Velocity is handled by Tiagra caliper brakes.
- Cable routing is clean, aero, and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting. Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic.
- Continental Ultra Sport II tires offer responsive handling, secure grip and do high mileage.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests and refines their frame construction, race technology, tube profiles and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Liz 7005 aluminum|
|Fork||Carbon with aluminum steerer|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Tiagra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Tiagra|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.