Nau Reverb Trench - Women's
For November rain, April showers and all the gusty months in between. Made of wind-blocking, water-resistant fabric, this lightweight jacket shields you on your walk to work. There’s an audio pocket so you can listen to podcasts on your commute, and you can totally remove the hood when it's time for May flowers to bloom.
- Made of recycled polyester in a double-weave softshell.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Brighter colour on one side, and a more subdued colour on the other.
- Zip-off removable hood with draw cord.
- Zipper has a storm flap and buttons.
- 2 side front pockets (left one is an audio pocket), with 2 top access pockets above.
- 1 zippered pocket on the right.
- Snap cuffs.
- Centre back length is 89cm.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Recycled content|