La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoes - Men's
Approach, hiking, scrambling – these supportive, packable shoes are built to perform on rock and dirt. Sticky rubber soles grip to granite, and they drain well in case a creek crossing is part of your route. One cool feature is how you can fold them flat using an embedded shock cord, which lets you clip them to your climbing harness.
- Uppers are knit polyester mesh.
- Liquid rubber rand for protection.
- Side cut-outs on the rand where the shoe flexes, to prevent it from pulling away from the upper.
- Lined with non-slip mesh.
- Loop of shock cord is tucked in a groove on the outside of the heel, and can be deployed to fold shoes and link them together.
- Flared fifth metatarsal area for stability and rigidity.
- Vibram® Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite soles.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.