La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Approach, hiking, scrambling – these supportive, packable shoes are built to perform on rock and dirt. Sticky rubber soles grip to granite, and they drain well in case a creek crossing is part of your route. One cool feature is how you can fold them flat using an embedded shock cord, which lets you clip them to your climbing harness.
- Uppers are knit polyester mesh.
- Liquid rubber rand for protection.
- Side cut-outs on the rand where the shoe flexes, to prevent it from pulling away from the upper.
- Lined with non-slip mesh.
- Loop of shock cord is tucked in a groove on the outside of the heel, and can be deployed to fold shoes and link them together.
- Flared fifth metatarsal area for stability and rigidity.
- Vibram® Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite soles.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure