Bring the comfort of your own bed with you when you travel. A quilt is a nice option for chilly hostels, car camping and road tripping, or for tent camping when you want to save weight. 650+ fill-power hits the sweet spot between warmth and lightness, while the polyester fabric won't get clammy. On chillier nights, the box-baffled insulation and full-length draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Shell fabric and liner are 20-denier polyester. Shell is DWR-treated.
- Hydrophobic 650+ duck down is treated to shed water.
- ThermaCapture seams reflect body heat that would otherwise be lost.
- Sewn with box-baffles to prevent cold spots.
- Full-length draft tube maximizes warmth on cold nights.
- Integrated loop kit and elasticized footbox secure blanket to compatible sleeping pads.
- Storage sack included.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||20 x 30cm|