Get 3-season shelter for 2 people for the same weight as a half-dozen freeze-dried dinners. The single-hub and pole design that uses ultra-light pole clips reduces both set-up time and weight. Mesh body minimizes mass while maximizing ventilation. The HV (high-volume) design creates more liveable space inside. It has a taller head height, steeper sidewalls and vertical doors that add room to the vestibule and prevent rain from dripping into the tent.
- DAC angle SF hub allows high-volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls and more usable interior space without increasing weight.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- 3 mesh pockets keep your stuff organized and off the floor.
- Single D-shape door and vestibule.
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of the tent dry when you enter and exit.
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule.
- Storm flap on vestibule zipper prevents drips
- Loops for attaching a gear loft.
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners.
- Design is nearly freestanding, 2 corners require pegging out.
- Optional footprint available.
- 11 super-light aluminium stakes included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.