The Seedhouse SL line offers airy shelter, with a vestibule for your pack, boots, and rain gear. Thru-hikers, touring bikers rejoice! The upper part of the canopy is mesh and the lower part has fabric panels, so you get both ventilation and wind protection. This model sleeps 3 or 2 in spacious comfort and still weighs less than everyone's chocolate stash.
- Canopy upper is nylon mesh. Lower ripstop nylon panels keep blowing sand out and offer a bit of protection from cool gusts.
- Hub pole system uses plastic clips that are easy and fast to set-up.
- D-shaped doors don’t drop into the dirt when unzipped.
- 4 mesh pockets, 1 at each corner to locate your headlamp, hat or toilet paper.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper for additional weather-proofness.
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners for night-time visibility.
- All seams taped with solvent-free polyurethane. No PVC or VOCs.
- 11 superlight aluminum J stakes with eco-friendly anodizing included.
- Can be set up with fly, poles and optional footprint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.3sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.