Achieve the comfort factor you want for endurance riding with the 2 essentials you need in a helmet: padding and adjustability. Tune in your head shape with the vertical adjustment and make small adjustments on the fly with the Ergo Hold SL Retention system. Inside, the different layers of padding nestle around the contours on your head and reduce bumps and vibrations.
- Ergo Hold Retention has a precise adjustment system that can be tuned on the fly.
- Ksyrium Elite Fit Pad offers exceptional comfort thanks to progressive padding and shaped design.
- Ergo shape uses cranial mapping to add low-volume padding to pressure points and to follow the contours of your head.
- 22 vents keep your head cool.
- Add the removable visor for really sunny days.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).