If you find traditional sleeping bags too restricting, this adaptable system might be the answer. The Frontcountry Bed is a modified quilt, designed for those who curl up on their side, sleep feet out, or stomach down. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snuggly around you, on warm nights you can slide your feet outside the foot vent. If you tend to change positions as you sleep, the sleeping pad sleeve will prevent your pad from migrating away over the course of a night.
- Shell is 40-denier nylon with 20-denier polyester.
- Lining is 50-denier polyester taffeta.
- Synthetic fill.
- No zip, toggles, Velcro or cords.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Fits sleeping pads 51 to 64cm.
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the side in to prevent drafts, or open it up on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when needed.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Packed size||30.5 x 56cm|
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.