Great value and a good night's sleep. This synthetic bag is easy to take care of and can handle a little dampness and dirt. It's a good option for road trip, cabins, music festivals, and sleepovers. On warm nights, unzip it and fold it out like a comforter to fall asleep under the stars.
- Shell is recycled polyester with a DWR finish to shed water and dirt.
- Lined in DWR-treated polyester.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that's 50% recycled fibres.
- Shingled construction has 15cm spacing.
- Unzips for use as a blanket.
- Zip has anti-snag tape along its full length.
- Includes a mesh stuff sack.
- Bottom loops for hanging the bag.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Technology||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||24 x 45cm|
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.