Into fast and light travel? Pack a triple threat sleeping bag. Light, compressible and adaptable, it weighs in at just over 400 grams and can be used as an overbag (adds about 5°of warmth) or a blanket. The absence of a hood or footbox keeps it ultra-compact, and the slim zipper is designed not to snag or tear the fabric.
- Made with 850+ fill power goose.
- Fabric is ultralight, compressible 12-denier nylon – but a bit delicate, so handle with care.
- Efficient, sewn through, box stitch construction keeps the down in place.
- Slim, no-snag #3 YKK coil zipper with 2 pulls.
- No hood, yoke or footbox, to save weight the drawcords cinch around your body (or leave them open for venting or quilt mode).
- Fully separating side zipper lets you use it as a tapered blanket.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||12-denier nylon|
|Packed size||13 x 25cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.