MPG Rad Vest - Women's
Head out and hood up. An easy vest for adding warmth to and from your workout sessions or casual urban outings.
- Main fabric is a warm herringbone jacquard polyester and spandex with a panel of stretch woven nylon and spandex at the waist.
- Fully insulated with warm synthetic insulation held in place with diagonal quilt lines.
- Nylon lining slides well over layers.
- Mesh inserts keep you from overheating.
- 3-panel hood cuts the chill on cold mornings.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.