The already impressive Nao gets an upgrade with smart compatibility. It connects via Bluetooth Smart to your device to use MyPetzl Light app to create 4 different activity profiles, customize output modes, check battery levels adjust output and run time. While on the trail, you can ensure you have light until you reach your destination. Petzl reactive lighting technology and integrated sensor adjusts the beam pattern and output for ideal lighting with minimal manual adjustment.
- Bluetooth Smart pairs with a compatible device through Petzl app to customize output.
- Free download at Apple Store and Play Store, for smart phone or tablet (requires iOS 7 or later, or Android 4.3 or later).
- Reactive Lighting adjusts output depending on ambient light.
- As brightness changes frequently in Reactive mode, the runtime will depend on your situation. Petzl estimates the Reactive burn times at: high = up to 750 lumens for up to 6.5 hours, low = up to 320 lumens for up to 15 hours.
- USB rechargeable.
- Flashing red light on the rear battery pack keeps you seen.
- Charge indicator on battery lets you know when it's ready to go.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Reserve mode runs at 15 lumens for 2 hours, so you don’t get left in the dark.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Programmable or reactive|
|Beam distance - low||65m|
|Beam distance - high||135m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||8 h|
|Burn time - high||1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2600mAh (included)|