Timeless field-jacket aesthetics meet contemporary cool-weather comfort. Burly cotton canvas shell troops through spring showers and chilly fall winds. When the early days of winter start to descend, the polyester fleece lining provides enough insulation to keep you going.
- Shell fabric is heavy-weight, organic-cotton canvas with a hint of spandex for stretch.
- Fully lined with high loft polyester Sherpa fleece.
- Insulated with 100g polyester synthetic insulation for additional warmth.
- Three panel hood with cozy fleece lining.
- Full zipper in centre front has an internal wind flap to fight blustery weather.
- Handwarmer pockets have soft tricot lining.
- Ribbed cuffs seal in heat.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Organically grown cotton|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.