A directional splitboard for hoofing it to find deep, untracked lines. Powder-specific rocker with 40mm of taper offers other-worldly levels of float through the good stuff. Triaxial stitched carbon fibre is space-age light and torsionally stable. Poplar paulownia wood core features a tuned flex that retains its pop, while ABS/TPU sidewalls provide telepathic levels of power transfer. Go out as far and deep as you want to, the ScapeGoat knows these realms.
- Carbon Stealth construction features Triaxial stitched carbon – strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Poplar paulownia wood core is lightweight with a tuned degree of flex that lasts.
- ABS/TPU sidewalls for top-drawer impact resistance and power transfer.
- Directional design with 40mm of taper in the tail.
- Rockered nose and camber underfoot sinks the tail to lift the nose high for a responsive, floaty and effortless ride.
- Nylon topsheet survives scuffs and branches.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|