A durable compass that uses mils (mil-radians) and has adjustable declination, a clinometer, global needle and a detachable snap-lock lanyard with wristlock that makes it easy to detach for working with the map.
- Direction in mils.
- Fast globally balanced needle with jewel bearing.
- 20 degrees tilt margin for easier readings.
- Adjustable declination.
- Liquid filled offers smooth and stable operation.
- Mirror for sighting bearings and signaling.
- Sighting hole and notch for accurate bearings.
- Luminescent markings for working in low light.
- USGS UTM scales.
- Baseplate with magnifying lens.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
|Dimensions||10.1 x 6.5cm|
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.