K2 Aspect Backcountry Snowboard Boots - Men's
Bag some peaks in backcountry boots purpose-made for snowboard mountaineering. The boot is stiff, responsive and comfortable due to the combination of Endo construction, the Boa® Conda™ liner and the Intuition™ Pro Foam liner. Steep gully climbs, approaches and scrambling are all made easier thanks to the outsoles and compatibility with crampons. Boots that can handle the climbing equally as well as the shredding are boots you need to meet.
- Endo construction uses a urethane endoskeletal structure to provide a durable flex that stays consistent through the life of the boot.
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner uses high-density foam for stiffness and comfort.
- Boa Conda liner lacing can be adjusted on the fly from the outside of the boot to get the best possible heel lock.
- Time-tested leather upper offers rugged durability.
- Standard style boot laces are built for the long run, but can be easily be replaced in the field.
- Power strap helps ensure you get the best fit and power transfer possible.
- 3D Formed dual-density EVA footbeds are comfortable straight out of the box.
- Vibram Mountaineers outsoles provide all the grip you need to reach those alpine peaks before dropping in.
- Crampon compatible, making steep couloirs and glacier approaches much easier.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|