Comprehensive and detailed maps for your Garmin® GPS. This microSD card is packed with details, and has everything from routable industry roads to 1000s of searchable points of interest. Covers cities and parks in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Get ready to explore.
- Map scale is 1:20,000.
- Compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin BaseCamp software.
- 50,000 base scale topo maps.
- Routable forest and industry roads, with the most complete forestry, industry and logging road coverage available for western Canada.
- Roads are classified to help you know what ones are car-friendly and what ones need 4-wheel drive.
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined multi-use trails.
- Paddling routes with access points and portages.
- Includes attractions, campsites, fishing hot spots, trail locations and more.
- Contour and elevation information including summits, peaks and geographic points.
- Thousands of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba searchable resource facilities including compressor stations, gas plants, batteries, disposal sites, and other resource facilities, including wellsite footprints
- Searchable cities and geographic land and water features.
- All standard Garmin GPS map features such as seamless topographic maps, ‘find’ tool to locate nearby city, city navigation and more.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|