Unique lens technology lets you dial in a wide flood light or a seriously powerful spotlight. It's either powered by a potent 26650 battery, or with the adapter, uses a more common 18650 battery.
- Cree XP-L HI (High Intensity) LED and efficient lens with total reflective coating.
- 6 brightness modes (if using the 18650 battery, run times will decrease, but the lumen output remains the same.)
- Twist head adjusts focus from 78 degrees for flood to 40 degrees for spot with a 7.5-degree center beam.
- Spotlight maximum beam distance is 300 metres.
- Stainless steel side switch.
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation.
- Standard threaded tripod mount in body.
- Flat tail cap for tail standing capability.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface.
- Intelligent memory circuit, returns to previous brightness level.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a hard anodized, anti-abrasive finish
- Includes flashlight, 18650 battery holder (no battery), lanyard, holster, spare O-ring and manual.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||300m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-E2 LED|
|Burn time - low||308 h|
|Burn time - med||14.5 h|
|Burn time - high||2.25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (not included) or 1 26650 (not included)|