Awesome, light and flexible. These performance bindings are light enough to rock the climb and solid enough to rule the descent. With a combination of carefully chosen materials and a highly innovative design, Karakoram delivers a light backcountry binding that equals or surpasses the performance of a resort setup.
- Titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and Dupont Zytel and Hytel attest to this binding's durability and weight consciousness.
- Perforated high back shaves grams while remaining stiff.
- Air-Form ankle and Air-Form toe straps provides a snug fit.
- Transition from tour to ride is fast and easy, with the flick of a lever.
- Uses standard spiltboard hole pattern for mounting.
- 2-setting heel risers are wide and easy to adjust with your pole basket.
- Heel lockdown is perfect for skating long flat sections.
- Open chassis doesn't interfere with your board flex.
- Stance width can adjust in 1/4in. increments and accommodate angles of 30 to -30°.
- Compatible with board inserts of 3¼ to 3½in.
- Forward lean is set to -8 degrees in tour mode and is adjustable from 0 to 22 (2-degree increment) in ride mode.
- Compatible with Karakoram Quiver-Connector, so you can use these bindings on multiple boards.