Ski the groomer and whip into the trees to hit some fresh powder pillows. The rockered tip and tail carve into the hardpack but provide the float you need when it starts dumping. A full wood core with carbon stringers make the 90Eights feel like the playful performers they are. 3D.Ridge design puts thinner contruction over the edge while keeping a thicker ridge in the centre, keeping the swing weight low and keeps them maneuvrable. Powder, crud, groomers, mixed conditions, this ski does indeed do it all.
- Progressive tapered shape with a full sidewall construction result in a durable ski that's easy to handle.
- 3D.Ridge makes for a precise, ultra lightweight skis that provides power transfer from tip to tail while reducing swing weight.
- Carbon stringer from tip to tail results in a stiff ski that's ready for steep couloirs and choppy conditions.
- Ptex 2100 is very durable and hold wax well.
- Rockered tip and tail blends frontside carving with under the rope float.
- Poplar wood core with dense ash wood in the binding area for secure screw retention and stability. The softer core provides snappy resilience and flex pattern tailored to length.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.