Big skis that deliver soft-snow fun plus a solid on-piste ride for all-mountain capability. With a positively plump 118 mm waist, they float like a dream on bottomless days, but the layers of carbon and flax (CFX superfibre) and the twin rocker shape provides stability and predictability for the hard stuff. It all adds up to a pair of versatile skis for resort laps and for big swishy turns in all conditions from powder to the chunder.
- Internally milled wood core offers great stability and rebound.
- Single layer of titanium laminate improves edge grip, energy transfer and liveliness.
- Titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot help with power transfer and edging on hard snow.
- Layer of carbon and flax laminate keeps the weight low while increasing the ski's dampness.
- Twin rocker offers maximum float and a surfy, playful feel in deep snow.
- Sandwich construction features ABS sidewall all around the ski for increase durability and strength.
- 5-point sidecut improves steering in mixed snow and makes for a quick and agile ski.
- Koroyd tip and tail are light, increase agility and improves float.
- Glossy topsheet looks sharp and won't hold snow.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.