This versatile lantern charges with its USB port or the integrated hand-cranked generator. You can use it's battery to top up your other devices in the field. One side provides focused light for close-up tasks, the other provides area light that makes campsites feel warm and homey.
- 5V (up to 1.5A) regulated USB A port charges electronic devices.
- Charge time is 4 hours via USB port.
- 4400mAh Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers lower energy density, but a longer life and better inherent safety.
- Keep it plugged in or top it up every 3-6 months.
- 1 minute of cranking gives about 10 minutes of light.
- Red emergency light.
- Run times: One side lit 48 hrs. (low), 6 hrs. (high). Both sides lit: 24 hrs. (low), 2.5 hrs. (high).
- Dimensions are 11.5 x 12.7 x 16.5cm.
- Fold-down legs for easy packing.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Burn time||2.5 - 48 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.