The massive 30m turn radius gives you a hint about what this ski is made for. Big mountains, deep days, and epic backcountry sessions where float and ability to carve are prized. The ReflectTech matches the sidecut radius and rocker radius to produce a super-smooth, precise and predictable feel when carving. A lightweight wood core gives it pop for hitting pillow lines or riding no-falls steeps. Full rocker profile makes for a playful ride that'll shine bright in the whiteroom.
- ContourCore moves the centre of the core back 5cm to match how womens drive skis with their hips.
- Poplar and paulownia wood core offers stability, powerful rebound and solid contact to filter vibration without the weight penality.
- Fiberglass laminates provides torsional rigidity and stiffness.
- VibeVeil® elastic membrane is laminated under the woodcore for a damper ride with better edge hold.
- Semi-Cap construction with ABS sidwalls offers great support and edge impact protection.
- Full rocker profile provides more float than any other profile.
- Reflect Tech matches the sidecut radius and rocker radius for predictable carving in all conditions.
- Sintered carbon bases are fast.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|