Ridley Fenix SL30 Road Bicycle - Unisex
Ridley Fenix SL30 Road Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $3700.00 $3700.00
- Original price $4850.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
With its light, layered carbon fibre frame, the Fenix SL30 is a responsive, comfortable ride that blurs the line between race bike and endurance bike. On high-spirited KOM attempts or finishing sprints, the tapered head tube and massive pressfit BB create a direct transfer between you and the road. Detour onto backroads, and the Fenix's endurance roots come to the fore. When descending, the flattened chainstays and tire clearance (up to 28mm) offer a compliant ride without sacrificing race-ready stiffness. Equipped with one of the best gruppos around, it gets a reliable, responsive and impossibly cool, 11-speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 shift setup that sets the standard for electronic shifting performance. When coming in hot to technical hairpins, the Ultegra brakes produce a confidence-inspiring balance, catch-free power and nuanced modulation.
- High modulus carbon fibre frame with comfort and stiffness engineered diamond shaped top and head tubes performs in all conditions.
- Slightly raised headtube adds a bit of endurance comfort to an otherwise race-ready fit.
- Tapered and reinforced head tube shaves grams, aids aggressive handling and provides excellent impact protection.
- Flattened chainstays provide shock absorption for a comfortable, buzz-free ride.
- Shimano Pressfit BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- Revamped carbon fibre fork with carbon steertube integrates into frame for aerodynamic gains.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- Carbon fibre drop outs help cut overall weight, while the stainless steel inserts add protection.
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset with 25mm Mavic Yksion Pro tires weigh in at 1930 grams.
- Shimano 11-speed Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset is accurate, fast-shifting and reliable.
- 50-34T Shimano Ultegra crankset.
- Shimano Ultegra brakes.
- 4ZA Cirrus seat, seatpost, stem and other components are race ready and durable.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests, and refines their frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and their own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Fenix SL HM carbon|
|Fork||Fenix HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Cirrus 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Cirrus 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Ultegra Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Pro 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
|Saddle||4ZA Cirrus Pro|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.