An ergonomic road helmet that won't break the bank! 15 vents will keep you head cool when your legs starts to burn. And for big-headed riders, the Idolo comes in X-large to fit head circumference 60-64cm.
- Inner is made of polystyrene, bonded to a polycarbonate shell.
- Dial offers horizontal and vertical adjustments to fit the helmet firmly to your head.
- Anti-slip cam dividers ensures the fit of your helmet remains perfect.
- Anti-allergenic interior padding are hand washable to ensure fresheness.
- Integrated rear LED light and reflective rear stickers improves visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).