Small and bright enough to be useful almost anywhere. Great for travel, camp chores or just looking in the crawlspace. With 3 modes, a red light mode, plus a big lumen boost, this version of the Tikka is better than ever.
- Single LED casts a wide even beam, best for proximity lighting.
- Red LED preserves night vision and won't disturb tent mates.
- Single button cycles through 3 brightness settings and red mode.
- Light dims gradually, rather than suddenly dimming and going dark.
- IPX4 water proofing resists splashing or light rain.
- Glow in the dark ring aids finding it in the dark.
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery pack and Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (neither included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - high||60m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||240 h|
|Burn time - high||60 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|