Ghost Nivolet Bicycle - Unisex
Want proof that aluminum isn't dead? Meet the Nivolet AL. With hydro-formed tubes shaped for comfort and torsional stiffness, it provides a ride that's uncannily similar to carbon fibre. When tackling big days on a wide range of surfaces, the carbon fork takes the bite out of rough B-roads and uneven asphalt. The internally routed cables are kind of detail that always gets a nod at the cafe or taco-stand. The triple-ring crank and mega 12-28T cassette provides a gear range that's at home ascending steep switchbacks and powering long sections of prairie roads. Shift performance is reliable, crisp and hyper-accurate thanks to Shimano's revamped Tiagra 10-speed groupset, while Tiagra brakes ensure solid performance and precise modulation in all conditions.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is hydro formed for a ride that balances stiffness and comfort.
- Oversized headtube aids handling and adds stiffness.
- Carbon fibre fork shaves grams and improves ride quality.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables smooth.
- Vision Team 30 wheels have a 30mm rim depth for improved aero.
- Shimano 10-speed Tiagra groupset.
- Shimano Tiagra caliper brakes.
- Shimano Tiagra triple crank is 50-39-30T.
- FSA stem, handlebar and seatpost are lightweight and durable.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Nivolet 7005 DB aluminum|
|Seatpost||FSA Gossamer SB20|
|Handlebars||FSA Vero Compact 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Tiagra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-39-30T|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG50 10-speed 12-28T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Vision Team 30|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X1|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.