A convenient kitchen setup for 2 people, it's light, compact and easy to operate, so you can produce hot food without fuss. Includes a PocketRocket Stove, the Trail Lite Duo System Cookset and 2 excellent MSR Folding Sporks. The whole kit is compact enough for backcountry or climbing trips, with a pot that's substantial and deep for melting snow.
- PocketRocket Stove is made of stainless steel, aluminum, and brass.
- Designed for MSR isobutane canisters. (227g canister burns about 60 minutes and boils about 16L of water.)
- 3 serrated pot supports keep the pot from slipping.
- Hard anodized aluminum pot is durable, non-stick and conducts heat evenly and efficiently.
- 2L pot has a strainer lid.
- Cookset includes 2 insulated mugs and 2 bowls.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||14 x 16cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.