Enjoy your sleep as much as your hike with a lightweight down quilt. Made with the same high-end materials as Therm-a-Rest® sleeping bags, it packs down small. Contains Hydrophobic Down, which retains less moisture than traditional down. Elasticized footbox fits over a sleeping pad and perimeter loops let you fasten the quilt in place. Summer backpacking will never be the same: you'll sleep happily in the alpine meadow ever after.
- 650 fill-power Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down dries faster, maintains loft better, and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ seams provide additional warmth without adding grams.
- DWR-treated ripstop polyester shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- Full-perimeter side baffles and an elasticized footbox keep heat in and cold air out.
- Perimeter snap loops and an included connector kit let you attach it to your Therm-a-Rest mattress, sleeping bag, quilt or blanket for additional warmth.
- External snap pocket houses a head lamp, earplugs or contact lenses.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
- Lowest recommended temperature is 7°C for women, 2°C for men.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||25 x 17cm|