A sleeping system with an integrated sleeve for a sleeping pad. There's no insulation on the bottom of the bag, so it's lighter overall, and you can't roll off your pad in the middle of the night. Great for backpacking, the bag is a roomy barrel shape with space through the shoulders and feet, and a heat-preserving hood.
- Shell is lightweight polyester with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester microfiber.
- DownTek fill is treated for water-repellency, and has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Insotect Flow construction uses vertical baffles with gates to prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pad thicknesses. Regular size fits a 51 x 183cm sleeping pad. Long fits a 51 x 198cm pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more
- Free Range Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.