This rectangular duffle makes the ideal deckhand. Keeps gear dry and secure thanks to fully waterproof construction and zipper. Rectangular shape makes it easy to pack efficiently and keeps it sitting flat. Built to last no matter the marine forecast.
- Made of tough 420-denier Hypalon fabric with fully waterproof construction.
- Aquaseal zipper closure is the same one used in dry suits and is totally watertight.
- Reinforced, rubberized handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Rectangular construction lets you pack it tighter and ensures it sits flat.
- Perimeter tie-downs let you lash it to your paddleboard, truck roof, or sailboat deck.
- Dimensions are 57 x 30 x 21cm.
|Material||420-denier TPU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.