Look is back with its third iteration of their tried-and-true Classic Pedal. The Classic 3 offers a solid platform with a large and dimpled support surface for stability and comfort. You can tweak the float and release settings. And a composite body and a chromoly axle mean it's built for the long run. Simply put, this pedal won't break your cadence or the bank.
- Composite body is bi-injected and provides a wide, comfortable platform
- Chromoly axle is strong, light and durable
- Uses ball and needle bearings for efficiency and durability
- Release setting is adjustable to suit your preference
- Pair of grey KéO grip cleats with 4.5° of float is included