Look is back with its third iteration of their tried-and-true Classic Pedal. The Classic 3 offers a solid platform with a large and dimpled support surface for stability and comfort. You can tweak the float and release settings. And a composite body and a chromoly axle mean it's built for the long run. Simply put, this pedal won't break your cadence or the bank.
- Composite body is bi-injected and provides a wide, comfortable platform.
- Chromoly axle is strong, light and durable.
- Uses ball and needle bearings for efficiency and durability.
- Release setting is adjustable to suit your preference.
- Pair of grey KéO grip cleats with 4.5° of float is included.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.