High-performance construction at home in urban neighbourhoods. This warm winter jacket is equipped with 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof-breathable polyester that holds up to your longest adventures – in driving rain or blowing snow. The 700-fill-power down (reclaimed from duck and goose down products) keeps you warm for a comfortable trip to the train or a cross-town trek for tacos.
- Made of 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof-breathable recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Fully seam-taped for total waterproofing.
- Insulated with warm, compressible 700-fill-power recycled down.
- 2-way front zipper has internal and external storm flaps to seal out wind-driven rain.
- Brushed microfleece-lined collar keeps you cozy.
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor can be removed when you don't need it.
- 2 side-entry hand pockets with brushed lining warm your chilly fingers.
- 2 front cargo pockets hold essentials.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper has a cord port for your headphones.
- Dual-adjust drawcord at hem seals in heat.
- Drop-tail hem provides rear coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.