Patagonia Bivy Hooded Vest - Women's
A throwback style that draws both its roots and materials from the past. It's insulated with 600-fill-power insulation that’s been reclaimed from prior down products and reprocessed for another round. With drawcords that look like climbing ropes, western-style yoke shoulders, side-entry pockets and a secure inner pocket, it's ready for campsite hoedowns and singing your favourite 80s tunes on the trail.
- Made of durable nylon canvas with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Insulated with warm and compressible 600-fill-power recycled down reclaimed from used down products.
- Wide baffle construction holds down in place and prevents cold spots.
- Insulated hood with adjustable drawcords.
- Side entry handwarmer pockets. Inner zippered security pocket.
- Slight drop tail hem provides rear coverage.
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.