Light up your brain's fun centres with freeride performance in a super light ski. G3 fused progressive freeride shaping and camber with the light responsiveness of carbon. Making the Synapse Carbon 109 a great lightweight climber that lets you drop in with confidence, speed and power left in your legs. Set yourself up with mountain-goat nimbleness and on the ascent and pure powder-hog fun on the way down. This ski leads the pack into the wide-open future of freeride.
- Flyride Plus construction features quadaxial stitched carbon – strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Poplar paulownia wood core is lightweight with a tuned degree of flex that lasts.
- PU sidewalls are very durable and makes for a chatter-free ride.
- Designed for freeride touring, the full rocker shape helps with float and drift.
- Nylon topsheet survives scuffs and branches.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant alloy steel edges.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|