Choose your beam. Go from wide flood, all the way down to focused spot, the FD41 uses rotary focus technology to adjust the beam and tune the output for any occasion. Included ARB-L18 battery has a built in a female micro-USB port, making charging easy.
- Optical lens with rotary focus.
- Push button tailcap switch has momentary on feature to check on thing that go bump in the night.
- Stainless steel side switch for mode selection.
- Crenulated bezel lets a small amount of light to spill out when the FD41 is put head down on a surface.
- IP68 water and dust protection for confidence in any conditions.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Uses the included ARB-L18 rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Included ARB-L18 2,600mAh battery has an integrated micro-USB port for easy charging.
- ARB-L18 battery has an LED charge indicator, letting you know when your battery is ready to go.
- Built in multilevel protection: overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection, and overheat protection.
- Rugged aircraft aluminum construction.
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Included: ARB-L18-2600U USB rechargeable battery, lanyard, holster, tactical ring, spare O-ring, spare rubber switch boot, (micro-USB cable not included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||340m|
|Beam distance - low||37m|
|Beam distance - med||141m|
|Beam distance - high||218m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||10.25 h|
|Burn time - high||3.8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|