A secret weapon, heated vest for the ultra-cold days. This battery-powered vest will protect your core while moving excess moisture away from your body thanks to breathable, wicking, and stretchy fabric. The construction is lightweight and won’t add excess bulk to your layering system. Wear it between a base layer and a parka and crank up the heat whenever you're sitting on a wind-blasted lift, waiting for a bus or sitting on the sidelines.
- Vest is made of stretchy nylon and spandex that provides good moisture wicking and breathability.
- Cozy polyester interior is soft on skin.
- Integrated heating element provides warmth for the back and kidney areas.
- Inner security pocket holds small essentials.
- 2 lightweight lithium-ion batteries stow in zippered side pockets.
- 3 temperature settings let you adjust the warmth. Level 1 provides heat for 16-20 hours; level two 9-11h; level 3 5.5-6.6h.
- Settings can be adjusted on the battery pack or remotely via Bluetooth 4.0. (Requires Lenz Heat app).
- Remaining charge is visible on the battery packs or the Lenz Heat app.
- Includes a 100-240V USB charger with charge indicator.
- Vest is machine washable.
- Small fits 36 in. chests, medium fits 38 in., large fits 40 in., XL fits 42 in., XXL fits 44 in.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.