An ultralight rolling suitcase that operates as your wingperson on the road. The Copilot uses smooth-rolling skateboard wheels that don't rumble along the sidewalk. Its telescoping rod adjusts easily and can be grabbed from any angle. A panel opening provides no-spill access to the main compartment, or can be opened up like a big clamshell for access to your all stuff.
- Made of durable nylon and reinforced tarpaulin fabric.
- Expandable top slash pocket is accessible even when the bag is stowed in overhead bins.
- Front zippered pocket fits small 13in. laptops or tablets.
- Internal mesh dividers keep your socks separated from your T-shirts.
- Integrated ID window for fast identification.
- Sturdy smooth skateboard wheels.
- Double-rod telescoping handle.
- Reinforced grab handles on all sides.
|Main fabric||630-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.