MEC Mica 2 Pants - Men's
- Available prices From $79.00 to $79.95 $79.00 – $79.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Descended from the beloved River and Rad pants, the Micas are the ones for rock, rivers and trails. Durable fabric stands up to scratchy underbrush or grainy quartzite. The elastic waist does away with unnecessary zippers or buttons, and sits nicely under a harness. A hit of stretch provides excellent movement and ease.
- Made of durable ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Elastic hems seal out bugs.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow full movement.
- Elastic waist with faux fly.
- Waist drawcord is reversible so it can face out or hide inside.
- Jean-style front pockets, 1 side pocket and 1 back pocket.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Made in||Hong Kong|