Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $1149.99 From $1149.99 to $1349.95 $1149.99 – $1349.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 17 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The benchmark dry suit for ocean kayaking and whitewater paddling, it's made of soft, supple GORE-TEX® Pro, with cordura-reinforced seat and knees. It has all the convenience features you need (built in socks, self-draining pockets and a waterproof dropseat) and now comes in snappier colours with accents on the forearms.
- GORE-TEX® Pro is durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected nylon zipper for lasting waterproofness.
- Competition cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Durable nylon waterproof dropseat zip.
- GORE-TEX Cordura-reinforced seat and knee inlaid panels for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX Pro socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|