Efficient packing and a no-H2O zone. These tough bags have a purge valve to vent air and keep them compact. The rectangular shape creates less dead air space inside your pack, kayak or cycle touring panniers.
- Made from lightweight yet durable 70-denier polyurethane-coated nylon.
- Fully radio frequency welded seams create a stronger and more durably waterproof construction than sewn and taped seams.
- One-way PurgeAir valve vents trapped air while remaining waterproof so you can compress the bag.
- Internal roll top closure is easy to use and seals tight.
- 4-strap Continuous Compression system encircles the bag to minimize seam strain while still letting you compress your load.
- PackTight shape features flat-side rectangular shapes that nestle close to together so there's less wasted space.
|Closure||Roll-top and lid|
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|