Enjoy lots of room and lots of options without spending lots of cash. Easy to assemble and comfortable for short-haul hikes, the Elixir 4 Tent is still light enough to bring for multi-day backcountry treks. Roll back the fly for venting or stargazing, or button it down if you need shelter from the storm. Comes with the footprint, so you can leave the canopy at home for minimalist outings.
- Crossed-arch pole configuration provides lots of headroom.
- Large doors and spacious vestibules offer easy access and room to store your gear.
- Side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to prevent water from channeling inside when you enter and exit.
- Silver-grey fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Red doors and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls make it easy to find the tent in the dark.
- Canopy fabric and mesh are strategically placed for privacy, warmth, ventilation and stargazing.
- Poles, clipping and webbing are colour-coded for fast, fumble-free set-up.
- 4 built in-gear lofts keep the interior organized.
- Stakes and footprint included.
- Large stuff sack makes it quick and easy to pack everything up.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||20-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.21m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||56 x 17cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1.135sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.135sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.