A superbly sculpted tool for carving whitewater. Advanced materials and construction deliver amazing strength, and ribless blade backs ensure your energy goes into propulsion, not churning air and water.
- Paddle blade uses high-density CNC machined foam core and is layered with prepreg carbon and fibreglass.
- Bent shaft is designed with improved indexing and grip placement in mind.
- Shaft is made of carbon fiber and fiberglass and has a matte finish.
- Multiple layers of unidirectional and woven laminate result in a strong and light paddle.
- Dynel blade edging protects against rim bites.
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 19cm (18 x 7½in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.