This large-index marine compass is an expedition standard. Many brands, including P&H, Nigel Foster and Seaward, include moulded mounts built to accept it.
- Large, easy-to-read numbers, 5-degree graduations, direct reading disc and reciprocal bearing allow precision navigation in demanding conditions.
- Handles unlimited slope of the keel line and a 30° heeling angle.
- Curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors.
- Dimensions are 10 x 7.5 x 7.5cm.
- Can be bulkhead-mounted to most models.
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.