With their aggressive wrap and large polarized lenses the Fin block UV and cut glare, around water or any reflective surfaces.
- Polarized lenses cut glare and keep vision clear in challenging conditions.
- Frames float if dropped in water.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- 8-base curvature blocks light at all angles.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads offer a comfortable fit that doesn’t shift.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.