Patagonia Crestview Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stride confidently across scree and duck easily under low-hanging branches in stretchy, technical hiking pants. Recycled polyester and spandex fabric dries quickly, and has a DWR finish to withstand light rain or splashy creek crossings. Multiple pockets let you keep small items close at hand. Zippered cuffs with gussets fit over your hiking boots to block out trail debris, and scuff guards keep repairs at bay season after season.
- Made of super-stretchy recycled polyester and spandex that provides excellent movement and durability.
- Durable Water Repellency finish sheds light precip and dries quickly.
- Glued fly avoids bulky stitch lines.
- 4 zippered pockets keep small items secure.
- Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit over a wide range of boot sizes.
- Scuff guards protect ankles from abrasion.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.