Turn the blistering cold into your personal playground. Built for high-output winter activities, the Aenergy IN Vest is designed with an optimal balance of warmth and breathability. Polartec Alpha Direct insulation lets you bootpack without overheating, then keeps you toasty when you stop to catch your breath or switch to ski mode. Water- and wind-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air nylon cuts through headwinds, while fleece panels let you move freely while poling or scrambling.
- Face fabric is water- and wind-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air nylon that breathes well.
- Stretchy fleece panels enhance range of motion.
- Insulated with 95g Polartec® Alpha® Direct synthetic insulation that is light and compressible.
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct technology combines puffy polyester fibres with a mesh core to remove the need for inner lining and increase breathability while reducing drying time.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets hold small items.
- Vest stuffs in its own pocket to easily stow inside your backpack.
- Partially elasticated hem seals in heat and lays flat.
|Insulation||95g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|